Also, you won’t have to wait long until the separate company delivers and installs them all. You can start using your refrigerator or washing machine right after moving to a new home.
The only problem there is to move these appliances as they can be quite heavy. But don’t worry ‒ with help from professional appliance movers, you can solve this problem even for interstate relocation.
Appliance movers for your home
Professional appliance movers are trained to move heavy appliances that need special care ‒ dryers, dishwashers, washing machines, and refrigerators. Moving all of these appliances along with other items is a risk as they contain sensitive mechanical and electrical circuits that need special treatment. This is an important thing to consider, especially if you’re about to relocate to another state ‒ the longer the road, the higher the chance of damage to these sensitive parts.
Moving appliances on your own is also not the best option ‒ this is a high risk of injuring yourself while also damaging your belongings. Also, trusting this process with professionals will save you a lot of time ‒ trained appliance movers do it faster and safer. Besides, they have all the equipment they need as well as the appropriate skill. Let them use sliders, straps, and other utilities to haul and move your appliances real quick.
Professional appliance movers also make sure everything is wrapped safely ‒ they provide the appropriate wrapping and carefully load your appliances into the truck.
What should you know about moving your appliances?
Every item requires special care. This also means some preparation for moving.
- Before moving a refrigerator, you have to defrost it 24 hours prior. After that, you’ll be able to dry its surfaces and prevent the appearance of mold. And, of course, the fridge should be transported only standing upright, with all the shelves removed. Usually, appliance movers can do it for you, but your best move is to unplug your refrigerator 24 hours before moving and prepare it for transportation.
- Washing machines, dishwashers, and dryers should be also unplugged in advance and disconnected from water communications. It will be best if you will dry them up in advance as well. Our movers will take good care of fragile surfaces, supporting them with padded blocks.
Professional appliance movers will take their time connecting and installing appliances at your new place, making sure everything works perfectly as before.
Are there appliance movers near me?
Paradise Moving company will find experienced appliance movers in your area both for local and interstate moving. Working with us provides you with:
- professional help of licensed and certified movers;
- affordable prices that already include taxes, gas costs, and additional expenses;
- safe moving of fragile parts without causing any damage;
- safe hauls of any kind of home appliances with safe unloading and proper installation after the move.
Our professional movers will help you relocate without much stress ‒ appliances are especially difficult to haul and move, but we’re here to help you. With Paradise Moving, you can expect the highest quality of moving services for local and interstate relocations.
What is the price for moving appliances?
Just like any other moving service, moving appliances requires at least two movers and a truck. Our company provides you with transparent prices that already include everything: gas costs, additional expenses, and taxes. No hidden fees whatsoever ‒ we take it seriously.
Get your first estimates now ‒ call us or reach out to our sales manager via online chat!
Choose your destination on map from list below
Book your move in 3 easy steps
Need an idea how much your move will cost? You can use our moving cost calculator or online request form to get an approximate estimate for your move.
Submit the request form
or give us a call now!
Please provide us with the detailed
inventory list or capture inventory using
Receive your guaranteed Quote price!
We’re moving experts you can
100% rely on.