Life in Detroit
Despite the rich and sometimes tragic history, Detroit now is blooming with opportunities for everyone. The city is in constant development with more great spots to start your business at appearing.
Also, the community is great ‒ everyone knows everyone and is ready to help you if you’re a friendly person.
Our moving services
Paradise Moving is a full-service moving company ‒ we can professionally take care of every step of your relocation:
- we will carefully pack your belongings if you need us to;
- we take care of loading and unloading;
- we provide your belongings and furniture with totally safe transportation;
- we make sure your furniture is being transported the right way: by disassembling, wrapping, and unwrapping.
You can choose between packing on your own and let us do that for you ‒ whatever you choose, we will play along to help you. Just tell us beforehand if you need any help with packing, and our movers will be there for you.
How to prepare for the move?
Our first advice is to adapt your schedule. Even though we make every effort to relieve you of the most trying aspects of moving, you must still be present on the day of the move. Make sure to schedule your week appropriately and leave time for your favorite activities.
Additionally, we suggest that you arrange your belongings into different rooms or categories and label boxes with the appropriate labels. This will make the unpacking process way easier both for you and for professional movers.
Relocate without stress with Paradise Moving
Moving from Boston to Detroit, MI will take around a week ‒ it can be done even in three days, considering the distance. You can use that time to take care of yourself, and your loved ones, or plan a new life in Detroit.
We are a team of licensed and professional movers with a mint-condition fleet who are ready to take care of your move no matter how challenging it might feel for you. Our affordable prices for the services have no hidden fees and no unexpected payments ‒ the final price remains the same even if there are additional tax costs, tools, or fuel costs.
All you have to do is to order our moving services online and answer a call from our customer support manager with first estimates.
How To Prepare For Your Moving Day
During the moving day, a lot of stuff will be going on. Getting up to arrange, movers coming into the house and all that. So, are you preparing to move? If so, here are a few things to take note of in getting ready for moving day:
- Get Up Early: Ensure that you are awake before your movers to provide assistance with anything they might need. By getting up early, you will be able to finish up any other packing that might be lying around.
- Dress appropriately: Try to dress appropriately for your move after waking up for the day. Choose something comfortable.
- Charge Your Devices: As you prepare for your move, make an effort to charge your devices in case you need to contact someone urgently. And the last thing you want is for your phone to die.
Moving day is going to be quite busy. Therefore, it is necessary that every preparation be put in place.