New life in Los Angeles
The infrastructure in LA is perfect for everyone even if you don’t own a car — the city develops a better environment for pedestrians and cyclists as well.
And of course, Los Angeles has a remarkable entertainment industry known worldwide. This is a city of possibilities, and you’ll surely find one.
Our moving services
Every phase of your residential or business relocation is covered by our moving services, including:
- we will carefully pack and unpack your belongings if necessary;
- we will carefully handle your furniture during the transportation, including its disassembling and wrapping;
- our professional movers will take care of loading and unloading your belongings.
We make sure every step of your relocation is under control. Even if you don’t have time to pack your belongings yourself, we can do it instead ‒ you can just tell our manager that you want to include this service as well. Furthermore, we take seriously the transportation of fragile items, so you can count on us for that.
How to prepare for the move?
Sure, we aim to relieve you of most of the stress related to the relocation, but it’s your big day, and you should take some time off to be present during the packing and loading ‒ especially if fragile objects are involved.
If you prefer to do the packing on your own, we advise you to sort stuff into boxes by category or room ‒ this way, it will be much easier for you to unpack these boxes after the move.
Relocate without stress with Paradise Moving
Moving from Boston to Los Angeles CA will take from seven to twenty one days depending on route-related factors. We will do everything possible to relieve you of relocation-related stress, regardless of the ETA. Allow us to manage every aspect of your move so you can spend time with your loved ones or plan a new life in LA.
We provide you with reasonable prices that include all costs, such as taxes, fuel costs, and extra equipment for our movers. Working with us is easy ‒ just order a callback online, and we’ll get back to you as fast as possible to discuss estimates.
How To Prepare For Your Moving Day
During the moving day, a lot of stuff will be going on. Getting up to arrange, movers coming into the house and all that. So, are you preparing to move? If so, here are a few things to take note of in getting ready for moving day:
- Get Up Early: Ensure that you are awake before your movers to provide assistance with anything they might need. By getting up early, you will be able to finish up any other packing that might be lying around.
- Dress appropriately: Try to dress appropriately for your move after waking up for the day. Choose something comfortable.
- Charge Your Devices: As you prepare for your move, make an effort to charge your devices in case you need to contact someone urgently. And the last thing you want is for your phone to die.
Moving day is going to be quite busy. Therefore, it is necessary that every preparation be put in place.