Life in Philadelphia
It’s always sunny in Philadelphia! Both the state and the city have a lot of opportunities for you regardless of your field of expertise.
You’ll also love the architecture here as the city is relatively old and has a unique history.
Our moving services
Paradise Moving company provides you with a full spectrum of moving-related services:
- packing and further unpacking;
- disassembling and carefully wrapping all the furniture;
- safe transportation;
- loading and unloading services from our professional and licensed movers.
Trust us in every process of your move and free some time for future planning and spending it with your loved ones. We can take care of packing and unpacking your items as well ‒ just notify us about it and we will do it.
How to prepare for the move?
To start with, we advise you to adapt your schedule. Although we do everything to relieve you of the most stressful parts of relocation, you still have to be present on the day of the move. Plan your week accordingly and don’t forget to leave some time for your favorite activities.
Also, we advise you to sort your belongings by rooms or categories and mark boxes with them accordingly. This will make the unpacking process way easier both for you and for professional movers.
Relocate without stress with Paradise Moving
Moving from Boston to Philadelphia PA will take from one to three days ‒ we try to operate as smoothly as possible. Paradise Moving aims to make the process of relocation less stressful for you ‒ just let us handle it, and move on with your plans easily.
Our fleet is completely safe ‒ we have modern trucks with all the equipment and technologies we might need for swift and safe transportation. Also, our prices are quite affordable ‒ no extra and hidden fees. Even taxes, fuel costs, and costs of any additional equipment we need are already in the final price. This way, you won’t pay extra ‒ we value your trust.
Order your move online ‒ it’s easy! Our manager will call you back as soon as possible with the first estimates.
How To Prepare For Your Moving Day
During the moving day, a lot of stuff will be going on. Getting up to arrange, movers coming into the house and all that. So, are you preparing to move? If so, here are a few things to take note of in getting ready for moving day:
- Get Up Early: Ensure that you are awake before your movers to provide assistance with anything they might need. By getting up early, you will be able to finish up any other packing that might be lying around.
- Dress appropriately: Try to dress appropriately for your move after waking up for the day. Choose something comfortable.
- Charge Your Devices: As you prepare for your move, make an effort to charge your devices in case you need to contact someone urgently. And the last thing you want is for your phone to die.
Moving day is going to be quite busy. Therefore, it is necessary that every preparation be put in place.