Moving to Seattle
Seattle is a great place to start a new life. The weather here is perfect throughout the year without any extreme heats or freezes.
Seattle is also close to the Canadian border, being an important transportation hub as well. As for entertainment, you’ll find plenty is Seattle as it is a big city.
Our moving services
We will assist you at every stage of your relocation ‒ our services include it all:
- extra careful packing and unpacking of your belongings if you need this kind of service;
- furniture disassembling, wrapping, and unwrapping;
- smart and safe loading and unloading;
- safe and as fast as possible transportation services.
We are a full-service moving company, so we are ready to assist you with any moving-related service you require. If you don’t have time to carefully pack your belongings, we can do it as well ‒ just notify us beforehand.
How to prepare for the move?
We encourage you to take some time off on the day of your relocation with us. The explanation is simple: we want to ensure that everything works according to plan. This is the reason we need you here on relocation day.
Additionally, if you like, you can start packing on your own and let us pick you up from there. Just be careful to pack everything in order of importance for unpacking. For instance, you may fill the final box to be placed into the truck ‒ which will also be the first box to be unloaded ‒ with your most important possessions.
Relocate without stress with Paradise Moving
Your relocation from Boston to Seattle WA can be easy despite the distance separating these two cities. Interstate relocations are our field of expertise, so you can trust your move to Seattle with us.
Our fleet consists of modern trucks that comply with DMV requirements and regulations. Your belongings are safe with us! We aim to save you from all the stress related to the move and help you relocate as smoothly as possible.
Fuel costs, taxes, and additional tools are already included in the final price ‒ no last-minute hidden fees! Order a callback online and we will get back to you as fast as possible to give you the first estimates.
How To Prepare For Your Moving Day
During the moving day, a lot of stuff will be going on. Getting up to arrange, movers coming into the house and all that. So, are you preparing to move? If so, here are a few things to take note of in getting ready for moving day:
- Get Up Early: Ensure that you are awake before your movers to provide assistance with anything they might need. By getting up early, you will be able to finish up any other packing that might be lying around.
- Dress appropriately: Try to dress appropriately for your move after waking up for the day. Choose something comfortable.
- Charge Your Devices: As you prepare for your move, make an effort to charge your devices in case you need to contact someone urgently. And the last thing you want is for your phone to die.
Moving day is going to be quite busy. Therefore, it is necessary that every preparation be put in place.